Bruce is a business analyst at Venturis Consulting Group.
Profile & professional background
In 2014 Bruce started his business analyst role with Hodgart Associates (London) and Joined Venturis in 2018 to combine knowledge and further develop methodologies.
The position, through working closely and being mentored by Alan Hodgart, helped him gain knowledge of current legal market. Sufficient in financial, clients modelling and jurisdictional reputation analysis, Bruce also excels in other areas of research and analytical field. On top of it all, he has worked with top tier and other firms in all major markets globally, supporting the team to deliver clients a data-driven understanding of the industry.
Bruce takes care of market researches and business analysis in the context of mergers, alliances and strategic on-boarding projects based on performance reviews and strategic repositioning ensuring each project is delivered at the highest standard. His direct experience of the UK market allows us to adapt the best leading strategies in compliance with the local market requirements.
Currently, Bruce is focusing on European and UK market.
Education & Memberships
Bruce holds a bachelor degree in music performance from University of Toronto (Canada) and is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Assisted the market entry of a global business law firm into Scandinavia
- Strategic reviews for several independent, national law firms and boutique law firms in the Benelux jurisdictions
- Assisted the merger between a leading European law firm and a Czech national business law firm
- Assisted the restructuring of several Dutch, Caribbean & British business law firms
- Assisted the design of international referral strategies for Dutch independent law firms
- Assisted the establishment of a Brussels office, EU Competition practice, Trade Law & Government Affairs practice in Brussels on behalf of a leading European law firm
- Redesigned the remuneration system of a Dutch independent law firm
T.: +44 7850 483233